Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, June 27, 2022

Cry A Little Tear For Me, AOC, AOC, Part II

By Rich Kozlovich 

On Friday June 24, 2022 I posted my commentary, Cry a Little Tear For Me, AOC, AOC!, saying, The title of this article should be sung to the tune of Smile a Little Smile for Me, Rosemarie, and then continued on on to snarck my way through the article. 

This weekend I came across a YouTube piece by Jesse Waters I thought was a really excellent bit of snarck regarding AOC and her whinings of poverty row, and her unmentioned upper middle class upbringing.  Waters interviewed Ned Ryun, who is the founder of American Majority, who laughingly says,  "You expect stupid people to say stupid things."

I covered her income and her medical benefits in my piece but left out her retirement package and all the perks the people "serving" in Congress get while suffering in all this "poverty" she seems to think she has to endure.  Waters and Ryun cover that and more, and most importantly:   They're laughing at her.  I think that's the biggest point to take away from this.  It's clear they consider her an intellectual clown, and furthermore, I think everyone's laughing at her.  Enjoy!

That wise sage of the silver screen Forest Gump once said, "Stupid is as Stupid Does", and based on her many irrational statements and the things that she does, it appears her "stupid" has no parameters.  So to  help AOC understand why life is so tough for her, let's view the immortal words of another great silver screen philosopher, Sargent John M. Stryker USMC in the movie “Sands of Iwo Jima.” 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment