Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

If you want to take action, take language back first

June 5, 2023  By Dawn Merrill

Every day there is an avalanche of news that most people never see.  Only we, the news junkies who frequent sites like American Thinker are engaged and informed, sadly.  We watch, appalled and despondent, as our country, our culture, and our spirits slowly die.  How do we fix this?  Countless articles recommend a return to faith and family.  Countless articles encourage ballot-box action.  Countless articles point to the power conservatives are discovering by simply walking away from woke companies.  All of these are an excellent start. 

That said, here is an anecdote.  Recently, I was having my regular after-work drink at my regular bar.  A man whom I'd not seen before came in and sat next to me.  The ensuing conversation was one that reeked of despair, helplessness, and fear.   He asked me, after we'd gone over the basics of faith, family, voting, and boycotting, what else could we possibly do?  This is a question also posed in countless articles.  I told him there was, in fact, an answer.  An action we could take.  A passive action, a massive action. 

Take back our language.  ...........To Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment