By Rich Kozlovich
The left is like rust, it never sleeps. While there are all these issues we're dealing with we must realize they're all connected in a worldwide (watch out now, watch out.....here it comes) conspiracy to destroy western culture based on Judaic/Christian values and principles by leftists with no stable moral foundation other than do what's necessary to gain power to dominate and control the lives of everyone on the planet, and that control will be detrimental to humanity, that's history and that history is incontestable.
Whether it's cultural patterns, economics, energy, agriculture, academia, news media, entertainment, religion, commerce or government we're seeing the same pattern of destruction and corruption of those values, and the corruption of the "leaders" in these arenas. And we're seeing this worldwide:
Colombia elects a Marxist guerrilla for president, like sheep led to the slaughter.....Communistic philosophy relies on polarization; there’s always the aggravation of a class struggle—as Saul Alinsky said, to achieve radical change, one must first ‘rub raw the sores of discontent.’ We’ve seen this inflammatory rhetoric before: Marx’s “bourgeoisie” and “proletariat” and Alinsky’s “Haves” and “Have-nots”, so it should be entirely anticipated. Sound like any political figures you know?
- FBI Alarmed by Betsy Ross Flag — but Not by Fidel Castro and
Che Guevara’s July 26 Flag By Humberto Fontova
Crime and Democrat Cities
- Understanding the Energy Malfeasance Gripping the United States
- The Black Hole of environmental impact assessment
- Our Alice in Wonderland Culture
- Hungarian Prime Minister Orban at CPAC: The Democrats ‘Hate’ America
- The Corruption of Medicine
- How to Pin Down Leftist Lies
- Commentary: The Stigmatization of the Ordinary
- Net Zero Is Not Just For Carbon Emissions -- Now It's Nitrogen
There’s No Such Thing as a Conspiracy! Really?