Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, April 23, 2022

The Links to My Commentaries

By Rich Kozlovich 

I started by sending out an e-mail newsletter about 20 years ago called Green Notes, then I stopped and created a blog of the same name for a year.  Then I ended that blog and returned to the newsletter.  It was a "green only" newsletter, as was Paradigms and Demographics, which I started in 2007, along with the newsletter, as I wanted to be able to link my own articles.  Eventually, I stopped Green Notes and published P&D only.  At some point I shifted from a "green only" blog to a "pro humanity" blog.  I came to realize it was impossible to talk about the green movement and not about leftism.  Both of which are irrational, misanthropic and morally defective. 

However, I foolishly didn't start tagging my posts until 2016. It never really occurred to me I would need them because I really never thought I would still be doing this in 2022, 15 years later. 

Well, I've been going back and arduously.....let me expand on that.....arduous, boring and really irritated at my stupidity......tagging everything I hadn't tagged all those years.  But, I'm getting a lot of hits from some of my old pieces, so I thought you might wish to see all My Commentaries that have been tagged. 

My Posts 2007 through 2014 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment