Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, October 15, 2021

NBA Player Got Blood Clots From COVID Vaccine that Ends His Season – NBA Told Him to Keep It Quiet (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft October 14, 2021 5992 Comments

Brandon Goodwin, an NBA player with the Atlanta Hawks, admitted recently that he got blood clots from the COVID vaccine that ended his season and possibly his career. Goodwin said the NBA told him to keep it quiet. 

Brandon Goodwin told “I got sick, and I never quite recovered from it. I would always have back pain. I was just super tired in the games. I was so tired. I felt like I couldn’t run up and down the court. My back was hurting. My back really started hurting bad. Then, I’m like, ‘OK. I need to go to the doctor. That’s when I found out I had blood clots. That all within the span of a month.

Goodwin is confident it was from the COVID vaccine, ““I was fine until then. I was fine up until I took the vaccine, I was fine. People trying to tell you, ‘No. It’s not the vaccine.’ How do you know? You don’t know. Yes, the vaccine ended my season. One thousand percent.”

His story is being hidden by the NBA and fake news media. They would rather lie to the American public and watch a man’s life and dedication be ruined than speak out against these dangerous vaccines.

Here’s the video:...........To Read More....

Editor's Note:  The following links are from The Defender, Children's Health Defense, which was sent to me some time back and has articles that are in harmony with what I see going in on reality, so I use them in spite of the fact this site is a Bobby Kennedy Jr. operation.   I think Kennedy is totally contemptible and is an anti-vaccination nut case.   However, these treatments aren't vaccinations, except the CDC changed the definition of what is a vaccination to keep calling these treatments vaccinations.  A true vaccination immunizes the patient and prevents transmission.  These shots don't do either, and I believe they're certainly part of the problem and it seems clear to me, they're not the cure.  So, with that understanding, I'll keep using pieces from this site until I see they're corrupting the information.  RK

No comments:

Post a Comment