Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, October 24, 2021

McAuliffe Can't Draw Crowd in Blue Arlington, and Other Cringe Details in the Final Days of Virginia Race

Rebecca Downs
Rebecca Downs Oct 23, 2021

In the final days leading up to the Virginia statewide races, there continues to be plenty of cringe details for Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe. For instance, at a tour bus stop the candidate did in Arlington, Virginia, one of the bluest parts of the commonwealth, hardly anyone showed up...........

A Friday email from Matthew Hurtt, the Communications Director for the Arlington GOP, noted with original emphasis:

Not counting reporters (~ two dozen), paid staff (~ a dozen), elected Democrats (half-dozen), and paid SEIU "activists," there's maybe 20 people here -- in Arlington... 11 days from Election Day.

If I'm Terry McAuliffe, I'm thinking the wheels are coming off the campaign bus. This is *not* a good look. It's getting so bad, he's bringing Sleepy Joe Biden back to Arlington next week.

Low-energy Terry can't even generate enthusiasm in the most far-left community in Virginia............To Read More....

 

My Take - This article claims:  In dead-even Virginia governor's race, McAuliffe battles Dems' enthusiasm gap.  I've stated I'm not a believer in polls.  Don't show me the polls, show me the crowds, and the only thing that can overcome that is massive voter fraud.  I'm willing to bet Democrats will work to make massive fraud to happen in Virginia in order to get him elected.

No comments:

Post a Comment