Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, August 27, 2020

First lady Melania Trump offers sympathy and calls for unity in RNC speech: 'I urge people to come together in a civil manner'

She addressed COVID-19, immigration, and civil unrest in Rose Garden speech

News

First lady Melania Trump delivered a speech to the Republican National Convention calling for all Americans to come together in addressing the issues faced by the nation, while making her case for re-electing her husband, President Donald Trump. What are the details?

Following her introduction, Mrs. Trump began, "I want to acknowledge the fact that since March, our lives have changed drastically. The invisible enemy, COVID-19, swept across our beautiful country and impacted all of us. My deepest sympathy goes out to everyone that has lost a loved one, and my prayers are with those that are ill or suffering.

"I know many people are anxious and some feel helpless. I want you to know you're not alone," she continued. "My husband's administration will not stop fighting until there is an effective treatment or vaccine available to everyone. Donald will not rest until he has done all he can to take care of everyone impacted by this terrible pandemic.".............To Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment