Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Uncle Sam Gets Set To Dig into Your Bank Account

By Lawrence Kudlow, Special to the Sun | May 22, 2021

Get ready, folks. Uncle Sam wants you. The White House and the Treasury announced gleefully Friday new tax enforcement plans that would double the number of IRS employees and require banks, payment services, and cryptocurrency exchanges to provide the government more information about account flows.

Get it? Account flows. What does that mean? Well, here’s a guess. They want to dig into your bank account. Just like the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act wants to dig into your cell phone. Just like Amazon, Google, and the rest already know everything about you.

In my old age, I think I’m starting to become a libertarian. Everyone wants all my information all the time. Listen, I’ve been broadcasting for 25 years. I’m an open book. I have a paper trail a zillion miles long. I have television tapes that could circle the globe.

However, I do not want the IRS in my bank account.

That’s a step too far. First of all, my account isn’t that big, and second of all, I’m not hiding anything. And third of all, it has to be against the law or the Constitution or the Declaration of Independence — or something.

Big brother is watching. I get that. I still don’t want them to pry. If this weren’t such a serious matter, it would be funny. They’re going to give theIRS another $80 billion to hire tens of thousands of agents to chase so-called rich people all around the country and the globe. .........To Read More.....

No comments:

Post a Comment