Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Where's the Media? Female Vet Allegedly Assaulted in Parking Lot on Mother's Day, Called 'White B****' by Attacker

 By C. Douglas Golden, The Western Journal May 16, 2021  

 https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/female-vet-allegedly-assaulted-parking-lot-mothers-day-called-white-b-attacker

Play a bit of switcheroo and the details of the alleged assault on Pamela Ahlstedt-Brown in a Louisville, Kentucky, parking lot would be repeated ad nauseam on cable news. Instead, the story has barely escaped the orbit of local coverage.  According to WAVE-TV, Brown, a disabled Army veteran, was leaving a Kroger supermarket last Sunday when she says she was the victim of a racist attack involving a carful of women.  Brown told the TV station she was backing out of a disabled space when the vehicle behind her blocked her in.

“I get out and I say, ‘Do you guys need any help?’ and she said, ‘F*** you, you white b****,’” Brown said.  “I said, ‘Hold on, you don’t even know me,’” Brown said. “I said, ‘That’s fine. If you don’t need anything, that’s fine. I’ll get back in the car.’”  According to Brown, the four black women in the car threw a cup at her and then proceeded to exit the vehicle to assault her.

“I mean, they were beating me, and I was in a fetal position, covering my face, making sure they didn’t get my eyes,” she said. The fight was eventually broken up by bystanders, according to Brown; Kroger security personnel weren’t involved. Brown ended up with a broken nose.................To Read More....

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment