Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Column I Never Wanted To Write

By Chris Skates, Friday, May 24, 2013

I haven’t wanted to write this one. I have been putting it off. There are more scandals in the White House now than we can keep up with. But that’s not the biggest scandal. It is hard to fathom that a President would sic the full force of the massive federal government on innocent and law-abiding Americans via the IRS, EPA, OSHA, and FBI. But that is not the most difficult thing to fathom.
I have written about WWII veterans here before…..One of my WWII friends retired as a Colonel. During the war he was a Lieutenant under Patton…..it was the memories of what he saw in the camps that haunted him more than the violent battles that preceded that duty post.
My friend walked on wobbly legs out to some storage bins…..But it was the last storage bin that took my friend’s breath away….filled from floor to rafters…with baby shoes.  Now instead of baby shoes we have tiny baby feet in a jar of formaldehyde. Now instead of having a military company crash the gates with a tank and save the innocent, we have Planned Parenthood receiving millions in government subsidies…..Back then it was thinly cloaked in the term “the final solution”. Now it is cloaked in the vapid term “reproductive rights”…..To Read More.....

No comments:

Post a Comment