Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Semper Tyrannus—Always a Tyrant

It is up to us to use our wisdom and patriotism to correct the course of our nation and reassert our station as the defenders of liberty and the bearers of our constitutional republic. 

By

Land of the free, home of the brave.” “The Constitution ensures Americans receive due process.”  “Equal justice under the law is a hallmark of the American justice system.” “We have a government restrained by checks and balances.” “They hate us for our freedoms.” “If I put my tooth under my pillow, the tooth fairy will come and exchange it for a dollar bill.”

By now most Americans, minus perpetually ignorant boomers and five-year-olds, know the above statements are fairy tales. Not necessarily on the level of Grimm’s scary nightmare tales, more like big white lies and obsolete constructs repeated in unison by propagandists in order to make us feel good so we don’t ask too many questions. ..........To Read More....

 My Take - I'm not in agreement with much in this piece, but I did think it was thought provoking, and worth a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment