Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Blast From the Past: Fighting for GMO's

By Rich Kozlovich

For some reason every day I will find some of my old posts are hit, and I naturally go back to see what I wrote, and sometimes I think – Wow! That was pretty good. As a result, the work is worth repeating, since I think these pieces are timeless, as in the case of Genetically Modified Foods. 

One of the reasons this piece is so timeless is because in my refutations you can observe the patterns of attack used by the misfits in these activists movements. Whether it involves politics, social issues, climate, GMO’s, pesticides, chemistry, energy, or anything else they attack, the pattern of misrepresentation is always the same.  The details may be different, but the logic, or I should say the logical fallacies, are always the same. 

 These pieces appeared in 2014 refuting Mike (The Health Ranger) Adam's, article, The Agricultural Holocaust explained: the 10 worst ways GMOs threaten humanity and our natural world.  

Here are my responses.  Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, and Part X


No comments:

Post a Comment