Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Missouri Governor Reveals What He'll Do If McCloskeys Are Indicte

Leah Barkoukis Jul 20, 2020

Mark McCloskey, the St. Louis attorney who, along with his wife, brandished a firearm at BLM activists who stormed through his gated, private community and threatened his family, has had his weapons confiscated and may be indicted shortly.

“My attorney advised me not to be on the show tonight because the rumor is that we are going to be indicted shortly,” McCloskey told Fox News’s Tucker Carlson last week. “Having said that, this is the same circuit attorney that released 35 of the protesters that torched and looted in downtown St. Louis but now she wants to indict me. I didn’t shoot anybody. I just held my ground, protecting my house, and I’m sitting here on television tonight instead of dead or putting out the smoldering embers of my home.”

 Fortunately, Gov. Mike Parson, who has taken notice of what’s happening to the couple just for exercising their Second Amendment right, said he has their back.
“A mob does not have the right to charge your property. They had every right to protect themselves,” he said. Asked whether he would consider a pardon if charges were filed, Parsons said, “I think that’s exactly what would happen.” “Right now, that’s what I feel,” he said. “You don’t know until you hear all the facts. But right now, if this is all about going after them for doing a lawful act, then yeah, if that scenario ever happened, I don’t think they’re going to spend any time in jail.” (The Hill).............To Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment