By Rich Kozlovich
Let's start with this quote of the day by Ayn Rand, “The difference between a welfare state and a totalitarian state is a matter of time”. That's not just speculation, it's history that's incontestable, and yet we're having to debate the value of socialism/Marxism/Communism. All of which has an incontestable history of misery, failure, death and destruction.
Leftists love coming up with insane reasonings that are totally destructive to stable societies, which I think is a good lead in to this insanity. A California House of Representative member Ro Khanna, is calling for the release of a terrorist who murdered a monk and four other people saying:
“I am calling for the release of Marwan Barghouti from Israeli prison,” Khanna wrote on X. In a video accompanying the post, Khanna said Palestinians should choose their own leaders and argued that Barghouti could help bring about a Palestinian state living in peace with Israel. “Palestinians must choose their own leaders. Barghouti has a unique standing among all Palestinian factions,” Khanna said. “He’s seen as non-corrupt, a strong leader, and secular. Barghouti could deliver a Palestinian state living in peace with Israel.”
So, let me see if I understand this correctly. He seems to think being respected by all the "Palestinian" groups who fanatically want to kill Jews and Christians makes this man acceptable? Is that right? And apparently believes Israelis should think being killed by a fanatical "secular" Muslim is more acceptable than being killed by a fanatical religious Muslim? Did I get that right? I didn't miss anything did I?
C'mon man, does any sane person really believe this terrorist murderer would bring harmony and peace in the Middle East if released from prison? I think this next story gives a much better picture of what goes on in the terrorist world of Islam.
Pakistan seems to be at war with everyone, including the Taliban, former .... well.... sort of allies. There are no real allies in the Muslim world, and now Pakistan has conducted airstrikes against militant strongholds in eastern Afghanistan killed at least 28 enemy fighters." And why are they doing this? Because the Taliban are aiding terrorists in Pakistan. And we're shocked.... Right?
This story highlights and features so many points about what's wrong with our justice system and our society. A woman in Tennessee, Christa Pike, was sentenced to death for the 1995 murder of her roommate. She's now 50, but when she was 18 she and her boyfriend, Tadaryl Shipp 17, murdered her 18 year old classmate, Colleen Slemmer, because she had he audacity to wave at her boyfriend. She was beaten, stabbed and had a pentagram carved into her chest before she died, and then Pike saved a piece of her skull as a souvenir. Her boyfriend got life without parole because he was only 17 at the time, which I think is nuts as somehow being just one year younger than Pike justifies such a verdict.
Pike is now 50 and is going to be executed by firing squad because her attorneys claim her 8th amendment rights against cruel and unusual punishment would be violated by execution via lethal injection. So she's getting a firing squad and is demanding ..... demanding mind you.....an all-woman firing squad for her execution. Her attorneys attempted to get her off with an insanity plea..... where did I hear that before? Here's what's nuts. It's taken 31 years to execute this lunatic.
This must why they call California the land of fruits and nuts. Over 100 people gathered in San Francisco to scream at the ocean. Why? The person who organized this "event' claimed:
“I felt like I needed a really good scream, and I think it’d be more fun with other people. There’s a lot of things to scream about in this day and age, so I figured we’d just get a lot of different people together and scream.....”
What are they screaming about? Cost of rent, living far away from family, capitalism, environment, genocide and........well........ just a lot of things. Amazing! And all that screaming fixed what? The same thing all leftists fix. Nothing.
Are there any limits for the "Cult of Collaboration"? People are marching and donating money in support of a woman whose been charged with having sex with the family dog, with supporters claiming she's the victim of a vengeful spouse. She and her supporters do have a problem with the video the husband provided to the police. Does anyone really believe this is all spontaneous? I don't, and I keep wondering who really organizes all these protests.
The Democrats are interesting, so let's take a look at what I've been noticing starting with how the Pravda media, including Fox, became outraged over Trump's ban from the White House of certain news organizations. But they didn't utter a peep when Democrats did it to Breitbart.
Then we have Susan Rice, who in her career has been an Assistant Secretary of State, Ambassador to the UN, National Security Advisor, and Director of Domestic Policy wants the U.S. to come to some kind of agreement with China to stop the development of AI. So, Susan Rice apparently believes China, which wants to dominate the world economically and militarily will honor such an agreement? Did I get that right? Conclusion: She's either blatantly stupid or is part of the globalist cabal that's working to destroy western civilization. I'll opt for both.
There's no amount of weird that's too weird for the Democrat's big tent. Jon Ossoff, who suffers from a severe cast of Trump Derangement Syndrome, campaigned with an alleged sexual deviant Georgia Mayor who was impeached for corruption. But they have no tolerance for anyone in the Trump administration and if they take over the Congress will "find" crimes against Trump's cabinet secretaries. Kinda like the ballots they keep finding that Scotty beamed down from the star ship Enterprise that end up electing Democrats.
Poor, poor Colin Kaepernick, they're picking on him because of his politics, and guess whose fault it is? Trump's fault. The fact he was at best a capable quarterback that deteriorated rapidly has nothing to do with it. But have no doubt, he was an unending negative force in the locker room, and no company needs that. Negative people destroy the harmony in a company, and every effort should be made to dump them before they destroy the company, as negativism moves through an organization like an infectious plague.
It's all "Trump's fault" is the on common theme among all these leftist loons and losers, including why there are natural gas shortages in some states, not the fact that some states are blocking pipeline construction "like New York, where we’ve got all kinds of gas in Pennsylvania, but we can’t get it to homes in New England because of the climate extremists blocking pipelines across our country.
Let's finish with this quote:
“I thought being on the left was a mental problem. The empirical evidence is so overwhelming that it never worked anywhere, and they refused to accept it. “But what I discovered is that being on the left is a disease of the soul. The left is built on envy, hatred, resentment, and unequal treatment under the law. They are very violent, and since they have no way or arguments to answer, they go for physical violence.”— Argentine President Javier Milei.
No comments:
Post a Comment