By Rich Kozlovich
Talarico is alleged to be a devout church going Christian, claiming his "Christian faith as a justification for far left policies", but his theological views can hardly be viewed as an embrace of traditionally foundational Christian thinking or values. It seems to me he's a heretic of the first order. Others are more specific saying his views are a "perversion, of Christianity.” Let's take a quick look.
- He insists the Bible requires the government to provide health care. It appears he and John Kasich apparently went to the same Bible classes.
- He claims the Bible is silent on abortion,
- Supported a gay pride event alongside an 11 YEAR-OLD child drag queen.
- Believes and any effort to prevent “gender-affirming healthcare to trans children as Christofascism.
- Accuses Christianity of being the “most violent” religion that has done “more damage” to Islam."
- Defends convicted murderer Karmelo Anthony.
- Wants to redefine faith and God Is Not a Christian’.
- He's convinced Jesus is not the only way to truth and that Islam leads to the "same" truth.
For some time I've watched Talarico's theological views playing out and I wondered how the membership of his church felt about those views. Now I know. They're just as strange as Talarico.
He and his "Woke Church harbored illegal aliens to hide them from ICE, and it turns out members of his church wishes the Trump shooter in Butler, PA ‘had been more successful".
What kind of members belong to this "church"? Well, if we're to believe the female pastor of this church, most the members of the congregation are agnostic or atheist. Make sure to scroll down to see the video of this pastor.
What I find incredible about these people is why they bother to go to church at all. If they're atheists what value do they receive from attending, it certainly can't be of a spiritual nature? Also, I assume they must pray during their services but if they're atheists or agnostics, who exactly are they praying to and why? I think there are two words that define these type of people. Like all members of the Church of Wokeness, they're strange and sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment