By Rich Kozlovich
Okay.... a bit of review. I published this yesterday, If You Looked Up Weird in the Dictionary, Would Talarico's Picture Be Beside the Definition? saying:
Over the recent months I've published three articles dealing with James Talarico, much to my surprise, but he's says so many amazingly weird and stupid things I just couldn't ignore him. I just gotta tell ya, I'm shocked! I've never seen a weirder person run for office and get so much support from his party. It's clear, Talarico demonstrates there's no weirdness too weird for the Democrat party's "Big Tent".
I then listed the three previous articles including what goes on in his "church".
- Is This The Best You Have? James Talarico,
- Yessir, That Little Jimmy Talarico Knows How to Appeal to Texans
- James Talarico and His Church
He and his "Christian church".... a "Christian Church" mind you.... really has a unique perspective on what it means to be considered Christian. I've already reported they embrace atheism, agnosticism, support transgenderism, illegal aliens and hate religion, so can we assume they hate traditional Christians and conservatives? Do I really have to ask that question?
But it gets even better, and ya just can't make this stuff up. They doubt the resurrection of Christ....‘Maybe Jesus Rose from the Dead, but Maybe Not’.... imagine that!
“Do you want to just bet your entire life on what somebody a long time ago told you because somebody told him that? Or is it possible that the symbols are calling you to a deeper understanding of the human condition?” he asked, wholly rejecting the entire gospel by dismissing Jesus’s sacrifice and victory over death. “Light is not stronger than darkness. Darkness is essential to understanding your life. Maybe Jesus rose from the dead, but maybe not,”
And I have to wonder how often do they meet? And if they do meet, why do they meet? Do they offer "bizarre prayers to multiple gods [as Talarico did] during an invocation on the state House floor." And ya just gotta wonder, who supports them financially? Especially since they don't seem to have anything to offer the Democratic Socialists of America doesn't offer.
Normally I find articles that deal with issues, nations, or individuals and store them as drafts until I have enough to offer a large enough picture of how I see things, which I've done with Talarico as you will see if you go back to my original Talarico articles. But little Jimmy is a gift that just keeps on coming, and it appears I need to embrace short pieces dealing with each new issue.
As for any radicals who fear he might actually embrace a much more moderate stand on issues if he's elected,......fuggedaboutit...... because his mommy will move to DC to keep him in line if he tried.
Imagine that!
No comments:
Post a Comment