When you believe in nothing, you'll fall for anything. When you fall for anything, you'll accept everything. When you believe in everything, you have nothing, and now these leftist nitwits have attained Nirvana. They have nothing.. - Rich Kozlovich
By Rich Kozlovich
Okay, I have an idea. Let's try Marxism! Oh, sure, it's failed everywhere it was implemented in the world, but that was because Teddy Kennedy wasn't running it then, and I know that must be true because he said so. But since Teddy's gone, no need to worry, we still have Bernie Sanders to run it for us. Now, that should give everyone confidence Marxism can work this time. Right?
The fact is the left fails at everything because they keep doing the same things over and over again that fails over and over again. Failure is the perfect synonym for Marxism, and yet the nation's largest cities keep electing the incompetent philosophical scions of Karl Marx, like Adams, Brandon Johnson, Karen Bass, and London breed. Then we have twits and nitwits like Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden, who are just about as bright as Marx. A man who at his brightest was a small birthday candle in a large auditorium.
America's cities are now irredeemable. Once the normals leave and take
their businesses with them it takes at least a generation for a turn
around to take place, if even then. Today's edition has five commentaries by me, five commentaries and six links dealing with the Mann/Steyn trial, followed by seventeen commentaries, and six links not counting this offering by John Droz Jr. The Media Balance Newsletter: 2/5/24, which is a good place to start.
- Tucker Carlson's Putin Interview
- Time and Circumstance are Not on the Side of Social Security
- A Nation That Doesn’t Control its Borders, Isn't a Nation
- All Things Great and Small are Islamophobic
- Jobs, Economics, and the Crises Facing America
The SLAPP suit by Michal Mann against Mark Steyn is one of the most important trials of this century, and it turned into a disaster against free speech and a blessing to junk scientists. Normally I separate the commentaries from links, but in this case I’m lumping them together.
The Chronicle of Mann
- D.C. jury SLAPPs Mark Steyn — A bleak day for civil rightsBy Craig Rucker
- D.C. jury unjustly finds Mark Steyn liable for defamation of Michael Mann, awards $1 million in punitive damages.
- More Lack of Critical Thinking Evidence? By John Droz Jr
- Trial Of Mann v. Steyn, Part V: Jury Instructions And Closing Argument By Francis Menton
- Trial Of Mann v. Steyn, Part IV: The Defense Case By Francis Menton
- Mann v Steyn (and us) By John Droz Jr.
- Can Adam Smith Save Gen Z? By Blake Scott Ball
- Congress and courts enable energy and climate fantasy and tyranny By Paul Driessen
- New Pakistani Muslim Mayor Says City is Racist After Winning Election by 97% By Daniel Greenfield
- 1 Out of 5 ‘New Jobs’ in Biden’s Booming Economy are Government Jobs By Daniel Greenfield
- The Burlington, VT 'Anti-Palestinian' Shooting Story Makes No Sense By Daniel Greenfield
- Biden Promised Gaza Aid Wouldn’t Go To Hamas. He Lied By Daniel Greenfield
- Did Iranian Agent Serving as Pentagon Chief of Staff Cause Death of 3 Soldiers?By Daniel Greenfield
- The Absurd Democrat Border Con By Victor Davis Hanson
- Patriot Neighbors: The Inevitability Factor: When Reality Reaches its Apex By Robin Itzler
- UN’s Failures Extend to Gaza By John Klar
- Trump Loses Immunity Bid at DC Circuit Court of Appeals Liberty Nation News
- Face It: The Energy Transition Ain't Happening By Francis Menton
- Spending Restraint Is the Simple Answer to America’s Fiscal Woes By Dan Mitchell
- Fantasy Economics from India, Indonesia, and Saudi Arabia By Dan Mitchell
- The Economic and Human Cost of Occupational Licensing By Dan Mitchell
- Three Big Lies of Joe Biden By Andrew Moran
- From Trump to Musk, the Government Targets Businesses
- The Power of Language By Michael D. Shaw
- Hawaii Supreme Court Scoffs at U.S. Supreme Court Ruling: ‘No State Constitutional Right to Carry a Firearm in Public
- In the Supreme Court this morning
- Exclusive — Kari Lake: Failed ‘Bribe’ for Me to Stay Out of Politics Exactly Why I Needed to Run (With My Take)