Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, January 17, 2021

The left's vindictiveness: From erasing truth to criminalizing it

By Patrice Lewis Published January 15, 2021 

Typically, when I noodle around the idea for a column I choose a subject of interest and start gathering links to relevant articles as I come across them. I seldom go looking for links; most often I just come across them as I peruse the news.

So when I decided to write about revenge – specifically, how the left is waging an all-out war on conservatives – I duly began gathering links. Imagine my surprise when I sat down to write this column and realized I had nine pages of links about leftist revenge … most of them gathered just in this latest blood-bath of a week.

Like most Americans, I'm still reeling from the reality of the coup d'état taking place under our very nose. Things are changing so fast – hour by hour, minute by minute – that doubtless this column will be out of date by the time I finish writing it.

So far leftist revenge has ranged from the massive (banning the president from all social media, taking down Parler) to the petty (Democrats drafting a bill to prevent anything being named after President Trump), but it all reveals a universal truth: Leftists hate and loathe the Constitution and Bill of Rights with a seething, burning passion. But hey, we knew this already, didn't we?..........To Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment