Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, June 15, 2017

The Ultimate Anti-Libertarian Humor

In my collection of libertarian-related humor, I have some items that are very funny in large part because they take something that is (at least somewhat) true and stretch it to an absurd level.
Especially in my collection of anti-libertarian jokes.
But now I have the ultimate insult. This photo from the libertarian page on Reddit is a biting example of the “missionary” in the bottom row showing the 24 types of libertarians. Someone who is so driven to proselytize that they overlook….um…other normal human impulses.


For what it’s worth, I consider myself a multi-tasking libertarian.
I don’t think there are many people in the world who share my deep-seated hostility to the IRS and internal revenue code.

But I also try to live a balanced life, with time for other pursuits such as Georgia football, Yankees baseball, playing softball, and…um…something else, but I’m getting so old that I forget what that other thing is.

No comments:

Post a Comment