Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Thought For the Day

By Rich Kozlovich

Power Line does a regular "The Week in Pictures" round up, which I think is usually pretty good a poking fun at the media, and all the irrational stuff going on around us.  Here's my facetious "Thought for the Day" take on Alex Baldwin's "murder" problems. 

They’re claiming I killed more people than has the Omicron variant, but that’s a lie.  I didn’t kill anyone, it was the gun.  The gun did it.  It   The gun jumped into my hand, and even though I kept saying…NO, NO, NO over and over again, but it just wouldn’t listen.  The next thing I know it pulled it’s own trigger and shot.  I can still hear it laughing as I cried out for help, but the other guns just stood there and did nothing.  It's not my fault, it's not my fault, it's not my fault!!!!!  

And besides, I'm a big star.

Okay, he didn't really say that.....well ......exactly.  But from what he has said, I think that's a great extrapolation.    

Waddayathink?



No comments:

Post a Comment