Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Ohio Notes: Massive Political Corruption in Ohio, and DeWine Never Noticed! Imaging that!

By Rich Kozlovich

Daniel Greenfield is one of my favorite writers, who I refer to as a friend, and who I think is brilliant!  We've exchanged e-mails over the years, and he allows me to publish his work when it appears on his personal blog,  Sultan Knish Blog.   I don't know if this will be one of them so I linked this piece from the original post on FrontPageMagazine to P&D.  How a Trump Prosecutor Took Down a Third of the Cincinnati City Council.
 
 Also, you may wish to review my Daniel Greenfield file.
 
The question that keeps coming to mind as all this corruption in Ohio's political realm keeps turning up is this: How is it our last Attorney General, AKA, Governor Mike DeWine, never noticed all this corruption?  In both parties!  Did all this corruption just start after he was no longer the Attorney General?  It appears, as far as I can tell, was ongoing while he was Attorney General!   Corruption so massive every lobbyist in the state knew it was going on, but Mike DeWine didn't notice. 
 
To quote the kid in the Little Rascals - Remarkable!  
 
I found him to be contemptible when he was in Congress, and I think he's still contemptible.  Humm, it appears consistency counts to Republican leaders because they chose him to be Governor, although he just barely beat one of the most far left candidates ever to run for the Ohio Governorship.  The conservative base wasn't fooled and didn't vote for him in large numbers, and conservative friends say they will not vote for him again.... if he runs.   So what does that say about the Republican leadership?
 
Which brings me to the second question we should be asking:  What's wrong with Ohio's Republican leadership?  Kudos to Senators Rob McColley (R-01) and Kristina Roegner for their bill to bring DeWine's tryanny under rein.  The fact this took from May until now for this bill to come to fruition is - at least in my mind - a clear indication there's something rotten with Ohio's Republican leadership as they can't seem to find a Ronald Reagan.  Maybe we need a Maggie Thatcher! 
 
I have more coming but I've been in so much pain I find it hard to read, to think and correspondingly, I just can't seem to write, but I've saved a ton of information regarding this fraudulent election, along with this coronavirus fraud, and I want to deal with them both this week.  In the meanwhile you may wish to review my
 

No comments:

Post a Comment