Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Hillary Clinton just unabashedly threw the Democratic National Committee under the bus

The Week Magazine May 31, 2017
 
Hillary Clinton had bitter words to share about the Democratic National Committee while speaking with journalists Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher at Recode's CodeCon on Wednesday. "I get the nomination, I'm now the nominee of the Democratic Party," she recalled. "I inherit nothing from the Democratic Party."  Asked to clarify, Clinton added: "I mean, it was bankrupt; it was on the verge of insolvency; its data was mediocre to poor, nonexistent, wrong."  On the other hand, Clinton said Donald Trump "was basically handed this tried-and-true, effective foundation" in the form the RNC's data operation............Continue Reading.....

My Take - The Billary team has used and abused those about them forever. It's history, it's obvious, and they still flock to her. Dumb as dirt! However I wonder if Donna Brazile - who gave Hillary debate questions ahead of time is still en-rapt with her since she just sold her and Debbie Wasserman Shultz down the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment