Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, September 23, 2016

Anthony Weiner Was Only Expressing His Sexual Identity

By Gary DeMar

Anthony Weiner was just expressing his true sexual identity when he sent semi-nude pictures of himself to other women and recently engaged in a bit of sexting with a 15-year-old girl.
I was shocked when pro-homosexual Democrat New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said that former Democrat Congressman Weiner could face jail time for his sexual expression.
“Gov. Andrew Cuomo reacted with disgust [after reading some of Weiner’s sexual expressions], saying that ‘if the reports are true, it’s possibly criminal and it is sick. ‘And frankly, I’ve heard enough about Anthony Weiner and I think that goes for all New Yorkers,’ he added.”.....To Read More....
My Take - My first thought he was being sarcastic, but as I continued on....it wasn't clear he was being sarcastic at all.  My second thought was: Is this author a lunatic? Well, I read the comments and one commentor said: "Kudos! The author adequately expressed the sentiments of those inmates who are now running the asylum", to which I agreed.  

Then someone named Woody posted:  Well, Mr. DeMar, go ahead and condemn me for hate speech. This Weiner character is, at best, a pervert and NOT the type of person I want contacting any minor for any reason. I think you are way out in LEFT field on this one.  Hopefully, you are just being sarcastic in your comments, otherwise, you are one of the problems in this country. USMC 1970-1974  Semper Fi.

To which Gary DeMar responded saying:  Of course, I'm being sarcastic. I thought it was self-evident!

Well.....no Gary......it wasn't self evident but I'm glad you cleared this up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment