Here's a few questions for American Thinker readers:
Does all that sound appealing? Then Demand the Impossible is for you..........By demanding the impossible, you create a “revolutionary situation” in which the state/government can't deliver. Then, it's hoped, “the people” will rebel or revolt. More
- “Do you take an interest in the way society functions?
- “Are you angry or upset about injustice, exploitation and oppression?
- “Are you interested in political ideas and theories, even if you don’t yet know much about them?
- “Do you want to get involved in contributing to positive social change, if only in small ways at first?
- “Lastly, no experience of activism is necessary to attend Demand the Impossible, but some experience should not prevent you applying.”