On January 20, 1961, newly elected and duly sworn into office, President John F. Kennedy, a Democrat, ended his memorable and stirring inaugural address with the words, “asking for God’s help, here on Earth, God’s work, must truly be our own.” Despite his obvious moral failings in his private life, President Kennedy’s personal ambitions were transcended by his belief that his primary duty in public life was to love his country and to serve her people. That said, we also know he was a Democrat, and the last Democrat to serve as President whose efforts as Chief Executive were meant to build up America, rather than to tear America apart.......Three previous Democratic Presidents had succeeded in seriously damaging and weakening America, by the time the notorious Barack Hussein Obama was elected and sworn in as the 44th President on January 20, 2009........The national Democratic Party has become nothing short of America’s most powerful “hate group”................
(1) law abiding morally upright American citizens;
(2) unborn children; Christians;
(3) Constitutional Conservatives;
(4) legal gun owners;
(5) job-producing energy businesses in oil, gas and coal production;
(6) rural and small town America;
(7) the ranching and farming West, including the “horse culture “ of wild mustangs and ranchers;
(8) small business owners;
(9) our police and our military, including veterans; and
(10) above all, the Democratic party despises God, the Bible, Christianity and the ethical moral codes and common law inherent to Judeo-Christian foundations cited by the Founding Fathers 240 years ago..........To Read More....