Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hi-ho, Silver - Away!

by Mark Steyn • Jul 30, 2014

NateSilver: The Big Climate boys threatened
 to take away his cool T-shirt.

Several readers have queried whether I'm under lawyers' instructions to clam up re Michael E Mann, the serial litigant, inventor of the global-warming "hockey stick", self-proclaimed Nobel Laureate, and liar, cheat, falsifier and fraud. Yes, as you can see from the tail end of the preceding sentence, I've decided to be much more restrained in my commentary on the upcoming Mann vs Steyn trial of the century.
It's also the case that the matter has stalled in the choked toilet tank of DC justice, and, as it's the summer, I've been gamboling in the great outdoors with my youngsters. However, Mann's back in the news again, at least tangentially. So I'd like to reprise a point from that liar-cheat-falsifier-and-fraud piece:…..To Read More…

No comments:

Post a Comment