Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, September 9, 2013

Template Change

Dear Readers,

You will notice a change in my template, which was forced on me. For some reason the template would make changes on its own occasionally, but I was able to overcome those. Today the template made changes on its own and I couldn't revert those changes back to reflect what was there before. The main body would widen forcing the side bar to drop to the bottom of the page. This time the body widened and the type face became larger.

When I started this blog I was able to adjust the template in order to get the unique look I wanted, but I struggled then and it seems to be far harder now....so I gave up. I don't like this look, but this is temporary as I intend to turn Paradigms and Demographics into a news service with a new web site, and features that I can't incorporate in Blogger. I am looking at Word Press, but I am more inclined to developing my own site. Either way....this is temporary.

Rich K.

No comments:

Post a Comment