Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

By Lloyd Marcus

Someone passed on to me the latest video commentary by black conservative AlfonZo Rachel. Awesome! The brother boldly speaks the truth with humor, passion, and intelligence. I first met Zo about seven years ago.

His video caused me to reminisce about how we black conservatives have been out there on the front lines for many years, trying to wake up fellow blacks, encouraging them to liberate themselves from government and Democrat party slavery.

Some blacks are just plain stuck on stupid. Sorry, folks, but that's the truth. I have an idiot relative in mind. No matter what facts I show him about how blacks continue to suffer greatly due to Obama and democrat policies, his reply is I should be ashamed of myself for not supporting our black president.

Liberal mainstream media have done an excellent job keeping black conservatives off American's radar. Leftist's greatest fear is for the masses to hear blacks expressing love for their country; saying they don't hate or resent fellow Americans who are white; blacks who don't believe they are owed anything and believe they can succeed without democrats lowering standards or government intervention.......Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment