Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Reid: ‘I Like John Boehner’ ‘But I Feel Sorry for Him’ ‘I Said to Him: What Can I Do to Help’

September 13, 2013, By Terence P. Jeffrey
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D.-Nev.) said at a press conference on Thursday that he likes House Speaker John Boehner (R.-Ohio), but feels sorry for him and asked him at a meeting on Thursday morning what he could do to help him pass a continuing resolution in the Republican-majority House of Representatives that funds the government and that does not defund Obamacare.  Reid was speaking with reporters after he and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi had met with Boehner and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R.-Ky.). - See more at:
My Take - Is that the kiss of death?  For a man who ran as a shoo in candidate for years in his district - he is now so far behind in the polls he is hated more than LeBron James -   and may face a challenge to his nomination as the Republican party candidate in his district.   And now Reid wants to help him - and likes him!  Wow!  I'll bet Boehner is just thrilled as he can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment