Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Only the Obama-Morons Believe Him Now

By Alan Caruba
One thing I know for sure on the anniversary of 9/11 is that, a year ago, when our ambassador in Libya and three security personnel were attacked and killed, Barack Obama went to bed that night so he could get good night’s sleep before going off on a fund-raising trip to Las Vegas
The other thing I know for sure is that he and then-Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, lied to every American saying that the attack was due to a video no one had seen.
I cannot remember a President who, in my lifetime, lost virtually all credibility with Congress, the American public, our military, and the international community. I say “virtually” because, in America, a reliable 30% or so of brain-dead liberals will continue to believe that Obama has stilled the rise of the sea level and tells the truth….To Read More….

No comments:

Post a Comment