Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, September 9, 2013

Leftwing Indoctrination Exposed

Written on Sunday, September 8, 2013 by John Risselada
Over the course of the past several months I have written many articles concerning my experience in education and how exposing the extreme left wing bias is essential if we are to retain any semblance of a constitutional republic in the years ahead. I have been very adamant in explaining my beliefs about this. This bias has to be exposed and the leftist professors have to be held to account for the lies they tell. Now I would love to be able to claim the events that took place this week at the University of Michigan were the result of the highly motivating and inspiring articles I have written but, I am sure they weren’t; and that’s even more inspiring because that means other people are getting fed up as well.
A student of Professor William Penn, who incidentally is a literature professor not a government professor, filmed this leftwing radical expressing his extreme leftist world view to the class. The student then sent the video to an organization called campusreform.org where it was put on the internet for all to see.  To Read More….

No comments:

Post a Comment