Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, September 16, 2013

Just a Thought or Two!

By Rich Kozlovich
For some time I have said that the EPA is out of control and the only way to fix it is to abolish it. Everyone says that will never happen!   Even those prominent in opposing the junk science promoted by the EPA!  Well, my answer is always the same. The Soviet Union collapsed almost overnight and no one saw that coming. The EPA is small potatoes compared to the USSR.
I received an interesting e-mail from my friend Dave Deitz with quotes by experts that were.......REALLY wrong. I will run a few a day.
·         "Man will never reach the moon regardless of all future scientific advances."-- Dr. Lee DeForest, "Father of Radio & Grandfather of Television."
·         "The bomb will never go off. I speak as an expert in explosives."- - Admiral William Leahy , US Atomic Bomb Project
·         "There is no likelihood man can ever tap the power of the atom."-- Robert Millikan, Nobel Prize in Physics, 1923
·         "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."-- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949
·         "I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."-- Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943
Abolish the EPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment