After U.S. forces dropped "the mother of all bombs" on an ISIS tunnel complex in Afghanistan, Hollywood director Josh Fox railed against the decision to deploy the military's largest non-nuclear device, which reportedly killed several dozen ISIS militants.
"Atrocity. Murder. Abomination. When will we learn that only love stops hate, and bombings only create more ISIS," Fox wrote in a tweet. "Love your enemy. Don't create more of them. Teachers, diplomacy, culture and aid helps peace. Bombs don't," he added......Meghan McCain remarked..... this is how the liberal Hollywood filmmaking community really thinks in their echo chamber........Fox probably thinks we should have taken out Usama bin Laden by hugging, snuggling and spooning him. "It must be nice to live in that kind of world, where you're just so divorced from the reality of what's actually happening out there," Trish Reagan said. "I don't want to live in that world, because I don't want to live like an idiot," Dagen McDowell said.......To Read More.....
My Take - Instead of my thoughts about this Hollywood snowflake I thought I would share some thoughts from the comments section:
- Why does @joshfoxfilm sound like he's defending ISIS? Hey! Take your mockumentaries to Iraq and Afghanistan and tell ISIS to "try peace."
- This is the tweet of a not particularly bright child.
- There was no war on terror at the Munich Olympics. There was no war on terror at the 1983 Beirut barracks bombings. #Think
- When will historically illiterate nimrods like you come to understand that the only thing that ends evil movements are their destruction?
- Head on over there @joshfoxfilm, they might like your movies (but they might also kill you over them so be careful) https://twitter.com/joshfoxfilm/status/852629122622816257 …
- I volunteer to start a Go Fund me for @joshfoxfilm to travel to Afghanistan and start handing out hugs. Who's with me?