Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, July 25, 2015

A Note To My Readers

Dear Readers,

Lately I've been posting large amounts of information from the various web sites I follow or subscribe to because I'm trying to catch up.  During this time of year I get behind on everything except my job.  For the news junkies among my readers that probably won't be a big deal because there's never enough news to satisfy that craving. For readers who just like to keep up or want to see news they can't get from the main stream or popular media (and I now include Fox in this mix) this will be an opportunity to expand their news horizons as I've tried to keep all that information organized by topic versus date.

In the future I intend to use information from more sites, and to keep up with this on a daily basis.  That way I can offer my readers more posts to peruse with less links per post.   

The downside to this is now and has always been that I have a job that interferes with my life.  And during the spring and summer seasons I don’t have a life!

Best wishes to all, RK

No comments:

Post a Comment