- “I begin with the young. We older ones are used up. We are rotten to the marrow. But my magnificent youngsters! Are there any finer ones in the world? Look at these young men and boys! What material. With them I can make a new world. My teaching will be hard. Weakness will be knocked out of them. A violently active, dominating, brutal youth – that is what I am after. Youth must be indifferent to pain. There must be no weakness and tenderness in it. I want to see once more in its eyes the gleam of pride and independence of the beast of prey. I will have no intellectual training. Knowledge is ruin to my young men. I would have them learn only what takes their fancy. But one thing they must learn – self-command. They shall learn to overcome their fear of death under the severest tests. This is the heroic stage of youth. Out of it will come the creative man, the god-man.”
- “The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."
- “When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.”
Various quotes by Adolf HitlerThe Main Stream Media is now under attack and being exposed for the corrupt propaganda tool of the left that it's been for decades. Politicians, environmental and social activists, left leaning businessmen, entertainment people, academics, bureaucrats and unions - all bulwarks of the left - are being exposed for who and what they really are.
But in spite of all of that - I've not been entirely optimistic about the future. Although I see glimmers of hope with the change in the White House. RINO's are abandoning their leftist ship before they're humiliated in the primaries, and I especially enjoy watching the media squirm and practically burst into tears over a President of the United States that doesn't just take it - he dishes it out - hard, fast and regularly, and clearly doesn't care what his opponents or his supporters think. Worse yet for them - especially after all the arrogant snickering and eye rolling - he keeps ending up being right most of the time. And America is loving it. But for America to take this small start and turn it into a great age of optimism would take rolling back liberal initiatives that have been evolving in America for over 125 years.
We may be living in an information age explosion showing how these leftist schemes have brought us to where we are today but that's not the real issue. The real issue is - will America accept that information and act on it?
These efforts by the left started in the late 19th century with public education. And the goal wasn't reading, writing and arithmetic. The goal of public education was to make sure "the apple fell as far away from the tree as possible." What was that apple and what was that tree? The children of America were the apple, and the parents and churches that molded their values and morality was the tree! America's institutions were also part of that apple. The goal of progressivism (American socialism) was to make sure government was to be the great and last arbitrator of morality. Not the church and not the family - at least until they were infiltrated, subverted and converted. As Mussolini stated: "All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state."
In America, that didn't come about by accident. Both Teddy Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson believed the Constitution was an impediment to human progress, and both imposed policies to promote progressive ideas, and they both were believers in the axiom uttered by Louis XIV of France: L'état, C'est Moi - I am the state!
In all the 20th century there were only three conservative Presidents. Warren Harding, Calvin Coolidge and Ronald Reagan, and in total they were only in control for 16 years. For the other 84 years the nation was controlled by the liberals or leftists of both parties. We've also had 16 years of liberal control from both parties in this century. Bush wasn't a conservative and neither were John McCain or Mitt Romney. That's 100 out of the last 117 years of liberal corruption in power in America.
Without support of the nation's leaders none of this could have come about. Both Republicans and Democrats have been stunningly dishonest and gotten away with it because the nation's public education system was designed to subvert our children - not educate them.
As a result:
- Too many Americans graduate from school semi-illiterate, unable to do basic math, read, write or spell properly.
- Too many Americans graduate from college filled with false information on how the world works, or should work, and are arrogant in their ignorance
- Too many Americans are remarkably ignorant of American history.
- Too many Americans fail to realize how unique American style republican democracy is in all of world history.
- Entirely too many "Americans" don't think they're Americans.
- Too many Americans hate America.
- Too many Americans think sports and entertainment are more important than politics or religion.
- Too many people believe celebrities' views are valid and more important than the views of those who actually know what they're talking about.
- Too many Americans no longer are people of faith, and as a result have no moral foundation other than the latest philosophical flavor of the day.
- Too many Americans are stunningly uninformed, ill informed and confidently stupid, and that's the result of our public education system.
- Too many Americans think socialism is a plan for successful government.
- I don’t believe Social Security will there for my children and it may not be there for me for much longer since the now for the first time the outlay is going to be over 1 trillion dollars, and by 2020 Social Security will be paying out more than it's taking in.
- I don't believe my children and grandchild will have a better life than I did.
- I don’t believe Medicare and Medicaid can survive much past this decade.
- I don’t believe crony capitalism will be less but more – especially since this pattern goes back to the Whiskey Act of 1791.
- I don’t believe those who left California because they made a mess of it won’t attempt to make a mess of the states they moved to.
- I don't believe you can convince liberals their leftist philosophy has been the most misanthropic belief system in all of world history.
- I don’t believe the national debt can be paid unless the government sells its assets - which amounts to 150 trillion dollars.
- I don’t believe academia can be purged of its Frankfurt School aficionados unless we stop funding them and make them all "for profit" institutions.
- I don’t believe anything can be fixed until the 16th and 17th amendments are repealed.
- I believe the world is headed for a massive economic downturn, with the fake economies of China and Russia collapsing into a chaotic swirl of revolution and national devolution creating new and smaller, desperately broke starving nations based on geography, ethnicity or religion.
- I believe the only modern advanced country in the world that will still survive - albeit with a few dents but safe and intact - is the United States. The U.S. can feed itself, fuel itself, arm itself and defend itself without the help or need of anyone else in the world.
- I believe there will be European countries that will cease to exist as intact independent nations by 2030. Europe will soon cease to exist as we know it and whatever survives will be third rate, broke, desperate and devolving into more and smaller countries, as is already developing is parts of Europe with a lot civil violence.
- As a result of all of this I believe the world's leftists will make one last big push to impose world governance under the auspices of the United Nations.
- Finally, While I believe the U.S. will be the only nation to successfully survive the upcoming worldwide economic downturn, I also believe that once again the sheeple will return leftist politicians to power and they will fund this effort by allowing the U.N. to tax Americans and create their own military force, and then turning the most effective military force in the world - the United States Navy - over to U.N. control.
That's history, and that history is incontestable.