Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, September 28, 2015

Am I Still a Racist?

By Eileen F. Toplansky September 27, 2015

To see the emptiness of liberal/Democrat logic, try the following at the next dinner party.

If I vote for Ben Carson, am I still guilty of being a racist, considering the way you hurled that accusation at me when I told you that Obama was a very bad choice because of his ideology and his acquaintances?

If I vote for Carly Fiorina, am I still guilty of a war on women, given that this woman has broken through the glass ceiling, overcome a deadly disease, and still come out fighting?

If you insist that the federal government fund Planned Parenthood even after the uncovering of illegal sales of aborted body parts, I am confused. Wasn't Obamacare supposed to provide universal coverage for all Americans? Why, then, does the federal government need to continue funding Planned Parenthood?

If you vote for Bernie Sanders, will your house in Chappaqua be available for the government's use if Sanders decides you have no right to private property anymore? As Thomas Sowell has opined, "what exactly is [the] fair share of what someone else has worked for?"........To Read More.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment