Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ignoring American History

Written on Saturday, March 2, 2013 by Scottie Nell Hughes
In times of trouble, I always look to those wiser and stronger then I for guidance. I look to those who, when faced with hardship, found a way to overcome.
Benjamin Franklin- “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
Patrick Henry- “I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!”
“We are endowed by our creator with certain unalienable rights, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Chickens make me happy—“Jase Robertson- Duck Dynasty
The problems that America is facing today have been caused because those on the liberal left have forgotten their own American history. They have forgotten why this country was originally founded; to escape a land of persecution for your faith, unfair taxation without representation, and a government that chose only a select few businesses to thrive. Sound familiar?....To Read More…..

No comments:

Post a Comment