Segregation-In, Free Speech-Out
Black college students all over the United States have called for segregation and “safe spaces” from white students. In a recent push by black student organizations, campuses are being issued hundreds of demands, some of which, ironically, are reminiscent of the Jim Crow Era.
According to a news publication, The College Fix, last week, on Tuesday, approximately 150 students at the University of California, Santa Cruz, occupied a school administration building. The students belong to an organization know as the Afrikan/Black Student Alliance group (ABSA). ......To Read More.....
My Take - The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals Here are a few which are relevant to the story.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.