I received an e-mail from Turning Point USA featuring their Professor Watchlist.
The letter goes on to say, "It's no secret that college professors are using their roles to advance liberalism at every turn. College campuses are becoming places where students are expected to look different, but think the same. Through the Professor Watchlist, Turning Point USA is holding professors accountable for their bias, indoctrination, and outright ridiculous behavior in the classroom."
The list five new additions to that list:
- Dr. Ciccariello-Maher is a professor at Drexel University. Last week Ciccariello-Maher tweeted out about wanting to "vomit" because a uniformed military service member was given a first class plane ticket from another passenger. Click here to read the full story.
- Dr. Danielle Allen is a distinguished professor at Harvard University. Recently during one of her lectures, Miller compared the rise of President Trump to the rise of Adolph Hitler in Nazi Germany. Click here for more information.
- Eric Canin is an adjunct professor at California State University - Fullerton. Canin was recently accused of assaulting a college republican student and was subsequently suspended by the University. Click here to learn more.
- Dr. Nancy Scheper Hughes is a Professor of Medical Anthropology at the University of California - Berkeley. After the Orlando Night Club Massacre, Hughes blamed the National Rifle Association (NRA) for the act of domestic terrorism. Click here for more information.
- Chris Knap is a Professor of Communications at California State University - Long Beach. In one of his classes, Knap assigned a homework assignment which mocked Trump as sexist and homophobic. The assignment involved an employee named "Ronald Plump" that harassed women and used homophobic slurs. Click here for the full story.