Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

McCain: Nunes has 'a lot of explaining to do'

By Mallory Shelbourne The Hill March 28, 2017

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Tuesday said House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) needs to explain his visit to White House grounds one day before briefing President Trump on surveillance affecting his transition team.

"I think there needs to be a lot of explaining to do," McCain told "CBS This Morning." "I've been around for quite a while and I've never heard of such thing."........Continue Reading.....

My Take - Yes, he's been around a long time - too long. He should have been kicked out after the Keating Five scandal.  I will say this again: Having once been a hero doesn't give someone a pass on the rest of life.  McCain is a disgrace and has been  a disgrace for a big part of his life.  Oh, one more thing - I wonder if he ran over anyone rushing to get in front of that camera? The most dangerout spot in the world to stand if McCain or Shumer is anywhere near a camera is between them and the camera. 


No comments:

Post a Comment