Emasculated - (e-mas-cu-late, adj.1. to castrate, 2. to deprive of strength or vigor; to weaken; render effeminate.
The following article (The Emasculated Military) was just sent to me by a respected friend, colleague and WWII/Korea Marine Veteran. He served Gov. Reagan as Director of California Dept. of F&G and Pres. Reagan as Asst. Secretary for Fish & Wildlife and Parks, US Department of the Interior.
While “emasculated” is a perfectly fine and accurate word to describe the US Military today; I believe there is rather an even broader infection causing the decay OF American society on many fronts as the author details about the US Military. Therefore I prefer to describe this as a “Feminized” military, not due necessarily or even simply to the pervasive presence of females and government discrimination on behalf of females in all aspects of society, but rather to the overall shift we see in the federal bureaucracy, courts and political life from self-reliance; individual freedoms; protected rights; families; and churches and communities wherein fathers and husbands are present and provide sustenance and protection to their families as countless generations have done before them.
That we are being “changed” to a mother-like society run by an unlimited and all-powerful government ruling by guile and lawless deceit is a fact. That this is being done in total disregard of our Constitution that created our government whose charge and authority was and is essentially national defense and protecting our “unalienable rights” is reminiscent of remembering that Hitler was elected and Nero and Caligula were confirmed by the Roman Senate.
A few examples of this national descent into feminized anarchy are:
- “No one needs a gun”;
- “criminals need understanding not punishment”
- “killing animals for any reason is wrong”
- “vegetarian diets are best for you according to me”;
- “government should provide us everything it can and we should obey our leaders in all things”;
- “ranching, hunting, fishing, trapping, forest management for human benefit, livestock grazing, wearing furs and animal ownership of everything from dogs to sheep is all wrong and should be eliminated”;
- “all animals should be treated as humans”;
- “private property is wrong, the village (i.e. government), should control all property just like it should raise (i.e. indoctrinate) children”;
- “children” (i.e. boys) that use their fingers to simulate a gun on playgrounds or that eat their pop-tart into the form of a gun should be treated like Michael Vick, scarred for life and publicly humiliated; just as no children should be allowed to ‘win’ games”;
- Churches that teach “there is no sin or punishment and if there is a God he will be waiting for us with our golf clubs and golden retriever somewhere in the clouds” (“now go to sleep, child”);
- “animals (especially large predators) are, like criminals, only dangerous because of how they have been treated and must, again like criminals, be given preferences and avoided by others or their crimes are the fault of their victims”;
- “catastrophic fires due to overgrown national lands and ‘Wilderness’ that cause billions of dollars of property loss and many deaths only prove that people living or recreating in such areas, like hunters, dog owners and ranchers in wolf ‘country”, do so at their own risk”;
- Old people losing their property and civil rights and even the lives of their loved ones for contrived “charges” resulting from unwarranted searches by rogue police out of some cheap, violent movie for accusations of “mistreated” or “hoarded” animals experience incarceration and treatment far worse than what drug traffickers and urban thugs (whose crimes affect human life as compared with animals) receive for their incredibly more serious crimes are a heinous scar on the nation;
These lawyers, veterinarians and scientists’ et al are like court-appointed foster parents and “guardians’ that are only in it for the money without even a modicum of concern for the child in their “care”. Like modern politicians and bureaucrats they have forsaken their humanity and moral responsibility.
As Sir Thomas More observed in the play A Man for All Seasons set in 1535 England; while before the English Parliament instructed by the King to find him guilty and execute him: when they brought a “witness” [a lying former servant] to testify how Thomas had spoken treason against the King [something he had never done], Thomas was asked what he had to say about these charges.
He looked at the exquisitely dressed liar that wore a gold chain and large medallion about his neck and asked quietly if the liar could come closer, whereupon he examined the medallion hanging about his neck. He asked, again quietly, what this fine medallion signified. The liar answered with a smile that he had just been appointed Lord High Whatever of Wales. Again quietly, Sir Thomas asked if the former servant knew the biblical passage that it gained a man nothing if he obtained the whole world but lost his immortal soul? And then Sir Thomas erupted and bellowed “But for ‘WALES?!’” at which point he explained simply and forthrightly to the Parliament how he was and always would remain “the King’s good servant” but why he would always answer first to God and then to the King.
Today, more and more Americans answer only to “the King” [i.e. government] and fewer and fewer each day answer to or even give a thought to the common morality we once understood and shared that bound us together to build this nation.
That this feminizing of society from the military to the schools spawns these harridans (i.e. violent women, vicious old hags) with their demands for animal “rights” while justifying harvesting and selling the parts of children they kill in the womb of consenting females is utterly beyond belief.
What a paradox; that as the nation worships animals, coddles criminality, and “emasculates the military as Islamic Terror once again raises its ugly head with dreams of world conquest: Americans rail against ranching, hunting, trapping, meat, fishing, animal ownership, Constitutional rights, rural communities, families and ruthlessly destroys the elderly while seizing their property using unjust fiats from Rump Judges in league with Rump federal politicians creating Constitution-destroying laws for their own self-interest with a patina of “environmental” and animal “rights” justification.
There is no better display of this insanity than the bizarre blather of our President recently telling the French Prime Minister requesting combat support to destroy Islamic Terrorists after the Paris massacre, that the USA would merely offer our participation in the upcoming “climate change” Conference as a way to show the Islamic murderers that they cannot conquer us!
Whether you believe all this is the result of aggressive women or the result of timid men raised with dolls by smothering teachers, unmarried moms or helicopter parents is your decision. That we are being feminized throughout society is undeniable. First however, like Islamic terror, you have to be able to say and describe the problem before you can apply the solution. American men have been warriors and heroes to their families, churches, communities and their country as the last 245 years attest. Creating a society that marginalizes men, boys and the historic male role is a self-fulfilling prophecy that leads to doom as anyone looking about cannot deny.
Today; too many women, politicians, and non-government organization/lobby groups for everything from “the environment” and “animal welfare” to federal funding of everything, national “non”-defense policies and “race” relations are treating the men of America like alcoholic wife beaters and inferiors instead of the leaders and providers that they are. Denigrate, berate and “emasculate” the fathers, husbands and boys of America and you create today’s non-existent and broken families and the chaos that increasingly surrounds us as I write. Unless and until this societal travesty of feminization by government is reversed, America will continue its’ decline into ignominy and infamy even quicker and in far more ways than the following article describes about the state of the US Military, one of many wake-up calls we ignore at our own peril.
If you found this worthwhile, please share it with others. Thanks. Jim Beers is a retired US Fish and Wildlife Service Wildlife Biologist, Special Agent, Refuge Manager, Wetlands Biologist, and Congressional Fellow. He was stationed in North Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York City, and Washington DC. He also served as a US Navy Line Officer in the western Pacific and on Adak, Alaska in the Aleutian Islands. He has worked for the Utah Fish & Game, Minneapolis Police Department, and as a Security Supervisor in Washington, DC. He testified three times before Congress; twice regarding the theft by the US Fish & Wildlife Service of $45 to 60 Million from State fish and wildlife funds and once in opposition to expanding Federal Invasive Species authority. He resides in Eagan, Minnesota with his wife of many decades. Jim Beers is available to speak or for consulting. You can receive future articles by sending a request with your e-mail address to: firstname.lastname@example.org