Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, January 24, 2015

GMO Myth: Farmers “drown” crops in “dangerous” glyphosate. Fact: They use eye droppers

Dave Walton | January 22, 2015 | Genetic Literacy Project

As a farmer, I have to laugh sometimes; it’s all I can do when I run across this sort of misinformation supposedly telling me about how I run my farm. There are people out there who truly believe that we farmers douse, drown, drench or saturate our crops in chemicals, glyphosate to be more specific. Anti-GMO campaigners, organic activists and irresponsible news reports use those phrases all the time (see here, here, here, here). In graphic form it often looks something like this meme from GMOFreeUSA pictured above.

Really?.....To Read More…..

No comments:

Post a Comment