Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Polls are a Corrupt Farce

By Rich Kozlovich 

I'm repeating myself as I've said this so many times, but I stopped believing in poll so many decades ago I can't give an accurate time frame. I don't believe in polls, I think the vast majority of them are nothing short of propaganda, and my view has been if I want to see what the public really thinks, don't show me the polls, show me the crowds.  

Well, finally, John Kudla agrees with me saying, Stop Worrying About the Polls: Kamala’s Lead Is Fake, and he goes on to state why. 

But polls aren't the issue. There's only one real issue in this election. Voter Fraud! All else is nothing more than distractions, smoke and mirrors.

That's what got Kennedy elected, LBJ was a master at it, Al Franken, Obama, and massive voter fraud got Biden elected. But for Kamala to get elected it will take such a massive level of voter fraud it will make the 2020 election look legitimate. Even SCOTUS won't be able to ignore it.

The left has no consistent moral foundation, other than to do or say whatever it take to garner the power they so cravenly desire.  There are no boundaries to the left, they will go to any extreme as long as it works. 

For the left facts are anathema to their "narrative of the moment".  As far as the left is concerned, the narrative is supreme, the "narrative of the moment" is truth, and anyone who dares challenge that must be crushed, even if they adopt a narrative that's diametrically opposed to their previous "truth".

The left has no truth, only lies, broken promises, offering utopia but delivering dystopia. That's history, and that history is incontestable. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment