Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, September 2, 2024

Arizona's Gone Totally Red

By Robin Itzler

Editor's Note:  This is one of the commentaries selected from Robin's weekly newsletter Patriot Neighbors. Any cartoons appearing will have been added by me.  If you wish to get the full edition, E-mail her at PatriotNeighbors@yahoo.com to get on her list, it's free. RK

Patriot Neighbors welcomes sharing readers’ opinions. A Former Californian’s View of Arizona 

 By Cari DLC — Arizona

As a former Californian who moved to Arizona in 2022, I will tell you what I’ve experienced here. I had the opportunity to speak with one of the constables in my city (Prescott area) and he mentioned to me that some family and friends of his had returned to California because they couldn’t take ruby red Arizona. 

Granted, they lived in ruby red Yavapai County, which is admittedly the most conservative region in the state. But I will say that when I speak to people from the valley, which is Phoenix, they convey that they are really tired of the homelessness and all of the typical dystopia that goes hand-in-hand with liberal policies. Up here in Prescott you can’t swing a bat without finding a red blooded constitutional American! We love our God, our guns, and our state. But most of all, we love America!

I just got an email from Kari Lake stating that the election forecast shows that Arizona is no longer a tossup state. We are now a Lean R state -- which just means we are a red state – which everyone knew all along.

The funny thing is I still think a lot of California is Republican. It’s just been dominated by a machine that isn’t. Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, San Francisco, etc. That was by design for sure.

Dan Bongino says it best when he says take 10 people with you to the polls. I am doing my best to no longer hide my feelings about Donald Trump or our country or how important it is for us to vote. Of course, we already know that here in ruby red Yavapai County! We’re just going to make it too big to rig!

While most Arizonians were shocked when they called the state early for Biden – we were absolutely gobsmacked when Kari Lake “lost” her race for governor in 2022. It just didn’t seem possible. I mean, we had attended a jampacked Trump/Lake rally – right here in Prescott Valley. We never heard a good word about Katie Hobbs. My hope is that we are ready for whatever they throw at us in November and they up losing “bigly.”

And yes, I do remember that we were a Republican state in California until we weren’t.

As a former Californian, Arizona is my heaven. My hope is that, as Arizona goes, so the nation! Fight! Fight! Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment