Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Bombshell: More Obama admin spies attempted to insert selves into Trump campaign

"I will tell you, when we finally find out the truth about this, director Clapper and the rest of them are going to be wearing some orange suits."

By Thomas Lifson May 22, 2018

Last night, Michael Caputo, the former Trump campaign aide who has been forced to sell his house to pay legal bills arising out of the Mueller probe, let slip a bombshell: he was approached by at least one other government informant who was attempting to be planted into the campaign. Appearing on The Ingraham Angle along with Carter Page, he made the stunning charge eight minutes into the interview embedded below:...........
"Let me tell you something that I know for a fact," Caputo said on "The Ingraham Angle" with host Laura Ingraham. "This informant, this person [whom] they tried to plant into the campaign ... he's not the only person who came at the campaign. And the FBI is not the only Obama agency who came at the campaign." "I know because they came at me. And I'm looking for clearance from my attorney to reveal this to the public. This is just the beginning."
Chuck Ross, who already deserves a Pulitzer for his incredible reporting on the Obama administration spy ring, spotted the revelation:...............Tick, tick, tick...............More

My Take - What did the President know and when did he know it?

No comments:

Post a Comment