Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, February 13, 2017

The Left's Campaign to 'Bush' Trump Will Fail

Lloyd Marcus

I've heard that making sausage is a pretty messy, ugly, and unpleasant process to witness. Well, so is implementing real change in Washington, D.C. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I believe that God gave us Trump because I do not believe that a pro politician could pull off dismantling so many leftist sacred cow strongholds at the lighting speed at which Trump is moving. I remember Bahamian actor Sidney Poitier saying when he came to America that he simply pursued his dream, undeterred by supposed limits for blacks. Consequently, in 1964, Poitier became the first black to win an Academy Award for best actor........

Despite leftists cautioning their side to tone down their over-the-top hysteria, the left's rabid opposition to Trump continues to escalate to absurd levels. It's a bright, sunny day. If Trump comments about it, the left will try to convince the public that it is raining, and Trump lied about the sun. I submit that the Left cannot tone down their brain-dead, emotion-driven, foot-stomping temper tantrums because it is who they are. It is like the old joke: "I helped you because you promised not to bite me. Why did you bite me?" The snake replied, "I'm a snake. It's what I do."............. More

No comments:

Post a Comment