Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, December 16, 2013

Why Did Prime Minister Netanyahu Skip Nelson Mandela's Funeral?

Michael Brown | Dec 13, 2013

I was shocked when I read that Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu would not be attending the funeral of Nelson Mandela in South Africa because it was too expensive to travel there. Seriously?  To be perfectly clear, I write these words as someone who stands with Israel and who thinks well of Mr. Netanyahu. But truth is truth, and there’s a good reason that the prime minister’s excuse for not attending the funeral has caused quite an uproar….To Read More….
 
My Take - After reading the entire article I have concluded that Michael Brown is a jelly spined blithering idiot.  Nothing personal!

No comments:

Post a Comment