Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Thought For The Day!

Screen-Shot-2013-10-27-at-8.59.50-PM-275x300.pngby Rich Kozlovich

Years ago a good friend gave me a sweat shirt that said, "If I'm talking you should be taking notes". And I of course agreed!

Often in a discussion where-in I've taken a view opposite of those in the discussion - and many times in opposition to conventional wisdom - someone will say, with a certain smug self-assured arrogance - "So you're right and the rest of the world's wrong!".  To which I confidently respond saying -"YES! At last! You've been graced with enlightenment!"

My friend Carl laughs at me saying you could never run for public office. I always agree with him saying the first thing that would come out of my mouth would be - "You're all wrong and I'm going to tell you why! And we both laugh!  But heterodoxy isn't for the faint of heart!

No comments: