Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Fatuous Media!

By Rich Kozlovich

Since I had six hours sleep today I'm behind in my searches and I have other stuff I "must" do today - I really do have a job that interferes with my life. So I thought I would just post a little note some may find worth reading.

I would like to discuss my word for the day - fatuous - that being complacently or inanely foolish.

Being a newsie I read more than ever, but I'm reading less books. That disturbs me. I find it impossible to truly understand an issue without the expanded understanding books present. However, even those who never read books can get foundational understanding regarding the rightness or wrongness of what's going on in the world by merely staying up on the news online. Blogs present the news in clearer perspective than traditional information deliverers.

Last night the local newspaper called and asked if I would take a subscription at a bargain rate. I said no - I'm not interested in the local stuff - which is only partially true. They used to have an editorial page that would promote liberals like Ellen Goodman on one side and conservatives like George Will - and even those even more conservative than Will on the other, and I considered that to be what newspapers should be all about. The editor responsible for that received an offer to do sports for a larger paper – he took the job - and it all changed. They became another newspaper I didn't need to waste my time on and I cancelled my subscription.  That was over 25 years ago, and nothing has changed.  I buy newspapers to do the crossword puzzle while eating breakfast at a diner. 

I find news deliverers to be fatuous – complacent and foolish, and I might add – dangerous -  because they’re unwilling to row against the tide by pointing out just how dangerous leftist policies are to a stable society.  And the larger they are the more fatuous they become. 

Name one leftist country that was successful!  Sweden for a long time was the one country leftists touted as such.  That was before they totally embraced the leftist insanity of multiculturalism.  Now Sweden is a mess!   They promote irrational paradigms on every domestic issue the nation faces, including race, immigration, social services and defense.  On foreign affairs they’re almost insane in their views, promoting positions that will literally destroy western civilization – all the while unendingly praising themselves for the deep self righteous insights they possess versus the shallow understanding of the self serving, selfish masses and those blockhead conservatives.  If the internet hadn’t come into existence there would be no counterpoint to destroy the lack of historical support for their irrational views or a correct understanding of events. 

Facts and reality are antithetical to the left.  We need to get that!  And history keeps pointing proving it!  Leftism’s entire existence is devoted to the destruction of western civilization and the Judaic/Christian principles that are foundational to the western world.   They work unendingly to destroy the only stable moral foundation the world has ever known, and the success those values created. 

Could there be a more clear understanding of fatuous? 


No comments:

Post a Comment