Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Jewish and Post-Jewish Vote

November 12, 2012 By Daniel Greenfield Comments (0)

Last Shabbat I sat at a table in my local synagogue while a group of men argued over the election. They weren’t arguing over who they should vote for, they were arguing over just how bad Obama was, their voices rising and falling as they named one detail after another. They weren’t necessarily Republicans, but they were politically conservative, as my community and as almost all of the traditional Jewish communities in America are.  This is how I grew up, and while for many, the Liberal Jew is the norm, for me he remains a strange creature, a shipwrecked sailor marooned on a liberal desert island for a century who no longer knows who he is anymore.  To Read More…..

No comments:

Post a Comment